- •Europa League Semis: Advantage, Spain!
- •Historical vote: France stands for lifting of anti-Russian sanctions
- •Ukraine “arrests” Russian Black Sea Fleet Commander by correspondence
- •Referendum to recall President Maduro may take place in Venezuela
- •Iran says US bringing troops in Syria is act of aggression
Donald Trump feels like a presidential candidate from the Republicans at the elections in 2016. It is evidenced with his serious speech on the foreign policy issues. Trump rejects globalism policy and intends to find out how reasonable Russians are. Yet, he has his own business project in this respect.
The role played by all institutions of the Russian Federation at all levels has been praised by the Chair of the Executive Council of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons today, the International Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare.
There is no greater excuse in the West to come together than a national tragedy. They are particularly suited to Western egocentric and economic sensibilities. While its people claim to abhor such occasions, these individuals love nothing more than to preen for the cameras while lighting tapers and singing famous tunes