- •Group of first 1,000 Mars colonizers is ready
- •Ukrainian toppled President Yanukovych writes letter to work leaders
- •Champions: Two games, fourteen goals!
- •Russia secretly explodes nuclear bombs in the Arctic, British tabloid claims
- •British zoo has no animal that could tell Russian bear what to do - Russian DM Shoigu
Just about everyone was curious as to what President Trump would do in his first 100 days. Many critiques have been made in the press and talk programs all over the world. President Trump initiated his presidency by immediately signing several executive orders one of which is a suspension of visas from seven Muslims countries
Two-thirds of Russian citizens (67 percent) believe that demonstrations and protest actions are ineffective in influencing policies of the authorities. If people do not see rallies as a way to solve their problems, what other leverage can they use? Experts do not see anything strange about the fact that people lose interest in rallies
Russia's Ambassador to the UN, Vitaly Churkin died in New York one day before his 65th anniversary. UN Secretary-General expressed his condolences in connection with the sudden death of Russia's permanent representative in the organization. It was American journalists that could take Churkin to the point when he suffered a heart attack