- •Champions: Two games, fourteen goals!
- •Russia secretly explodes nuclear bombs in the Arctic, British tabloid claims
- •British zoo has no animal that could tell Russian bear what to do - Russian DM Shoigu
- •Putin wants Moscow mayor to demolish Nikita Khrushchev's legacy
- •US to lose after Russia-China rapprochement
Does Russia have to pay attention to Donald Trump's recent remarks about the need to return the Crimea to Ukraine? When is the new US administration going to develop real politics? What were the reasons behind the resignation of Michael Flynn? For the time being, the general direction of Trump's policy remains as it was
Polish historian Andrzej Zapalovsky believes that US President Trump is bargaining on US interests, not only in relation to Ukraine but on other issues. According to the historian, the sentiments inside the circles close to the US administration are changing because Russia could get away with its actions without being punished accordingly for them
Russia's Ambassador to the UN, Vitaly Churkin died in New York one day before his 65th anniversary. UN Secretary-General expressed his condolences in connection with the sudden death of Russia's permanent representative in the organization. It was American journalists that could take Churkin to the point when he suffered a heart attack