- •Russian Defence Ministry acts in response to US missile defence deployment
- •Russian General Staff: US radars control almost whole Russia
- •Russian it-girl pushes the envelope in NSFW video
- •First photos of Putin's secret limousine unveiled
- •Russian National Guard to be armed with drones and new sniper weapons
The bombing of Yugoslavia on March 24, 1999 was launched at the time when Russia was a weak country that could not interfere to stop the West. Most Russians disapproved another "Drang Nach Osten" of the West bypassing the UN sanction. The bombing of Yugoslavia triggered the split of the Russian elite into national traitors and patriots
Details about the unauthorized action of protest actions organized by opposition activist Aleksei Navalny continue to emerge. A video of a teenager sitting in a police van has gone viral on the Internet. The happy-looking teenager in the video can be heard saying: "We are fine, we will be paid 10,000 euros"
Eastern concepts on women's liberation are generally based upon two principles. Eastern concepts promote amity, togetherness and peaceful coexistence between the two sexes and the society. These are more compatible with nature as it works on the principle of diversity. Western concepts do exactly the opposite