Canadians poisoned by eating brownies with marijuana by mistake
Employees of a company in the city of Victoria were taken to the hospital with dizziness and disorientation. They are doing well now...
Three employees of a company in the city of Victoria in Canada, became ill after a coworker inadvertently gave them chocolate brownies made with marijuana. Local police said they were investigating a possible case of "intoxication" after the three were taken to a hospital "dazed and disoriented."
The woman who took the brownies to the workplace simply said that she had found them in the refrigerator. But her son later admitted to police that he had baked the brownies with marijuana some time ago, but then forgot about them.
Reports published in the Canadian media say police decided not to open a criminal inquiry into the case because there was no intention to cause harm. But the paper Vancouver Sun, said the young man responsible for the brownies should be sentenced to community service. The three co-workers "poisoned" by the brownies were released from the hospital after a few hours.
Translated from the Portuguese version by:
The face of USA's First Lady Melania Trump after her handshake with Russian President Putin has received a lot of attention in social media
Moscow is trying to stop Balkan countries from entering NATO. Greece eventually took measures against Russia, even though Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras had earlier said that Russia was Greece's strategic partner
The Ukrainian government refuses to abode by its obligations, rejects a peaceful resolution of the conflict, and disregards its own people, the president said