A student died a very terrible and absurd death in Ukraine. The student was chewing a piece of gum, which exploded in his mouth. The young man apparently soaked the gum in some chemical solution, Ukrainian online media outlets report with reference to Interfax.
The accident happened in the town of Konopta, the Sumsky region of Ukraine. A 25-year-old student of the Kiev Polytechnic University was found dead in his apartment. The young man died as a result of the explosion of a chemical substance.
Forensic experts are working on the scene trying to determine the composition and the type of the explosive substance. They believe that it was most likely made at home.
Police officers said that the student intended to make experimental gum and soaked a piece in the chemical agent. The test of the new product had a tragic ending – the student had his head severed as a result of the explosion.
A terrible accident occurred on a ski lift in Gudauri, Georgia when a malfunctioning elevator accelerated to a high speed and started crushing passengers
The new sanctions have affected the Internet Research Agency, better known in the media as the "troll factory"
Russia's Foreign Ministry announced retaliatory measures against British diplomats: 23 Britons are to be expelled from the Russian Federation