Moscow law-enforcement agencies arrested a doctor of one of Moscow children's hospitals. The doctor refused to treat a child, who subsequently died several hours later, RIA Novosti reports.
The mother of a two-year-old boy, Nikita Polyakov, filed a police report against the negligent doctor. The woman said that her son drunk the 9% vinegar solution on May 1st. The woman called an ambulance immediately, and the child was hospitalized to Moscow's children's hospital No.26.
As it turned out, there was no necessary equipment at the hospital to render first aid to the little boy, and the child was sent to another hospital. The doctor on duty examined Nikita, but refused to hospitalize the child. The boy died several hours later.
A terrible accident occurred on a ski lift in Gudauri, Georgia when a malfunctioning elevator accelerated to a high speed and started crushing passengers
The new sanctions have affected the Internet Research Agency, better known in the media as the "troll factory"
Russia's Foreign Ministry announced retaliatory measures against British diplomats: 23 Britons are to be expelled from the Russian Federation