The casualties among the servicemen of the Interior Ministry forces of Russia in Chechnya diminished by 25-30 per cent compared to last year, commander-in-chief of the Ministry of the Interior forces of Russia Colonel-General Vyacheslav Tikhomirov stated.
Speaking on Thursday at a meeting of the military council to sum up the work of the Interior troops from the beginning of 2002, the General also said that over the above-said period the activity of illegal armed formations in the North-Caucasian region has perceptibly declined.
Tikhomirov stressed that over the past five months Russian Interior Ministry servicemen of Russia destroyed 400 caches on Chechen territory and confiscated a large amount of arms, military hardware, ammunition and explosive devices.
A US-based TV channel named curious details about the trials of the new Russian missile, such as, for example, the failed launch in October 2017
During the recent Helsinki summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin offered to hold a referendum in the Donbass. Trump asked not to voice this idea at the press conference
The International Olympic Committee is ready to take Russia back, the head of the organization Thomas Bach said