Chechen Prosecutor Vsevolod Chernov assured a thorough investigation into the circumstances of a secret operation in Tsotsin Yurt would be made. Chernov met with a group of Tsotsin Yurt residents who picketed Tuesday the House of Government in Grozny. They claim that during a special operation conducted in Tsotsin Yurt from December 30 to January 3, thirty persons were detained, seven of them missing. The Chechen Prosecutor said in case the information was confirmed relative measures would be taken. Russian Presidential Aide Sergei Yastrzhembsky reported earlier that separatists had been lured out from Argun into Starye Atagi and Tsotsin Yurt earlier taken under control by federal troops. As a result of the secret operation, the federal forces eliminated 92 militants. The servicemen lost 5 men, 24 were wounded. According to the Aide, the last stage of the operation in Argun was conducted with the participation of the local population and representatives of the military prosecutor's office in order to avoid violation of civilians' civil rights.
If one assumes that the two people who gave the interview indeed work for Russian special services, then they acted very unprofessionally and risky
The Kremlin is very concerned about the events related to the crash of the Il-20 Russian military aircraft in Syria
Representatives of the Russian Defence Ministry said that the missile that shot down the passenger Boeing 777 aircraft over the Donbass on July 17, 2014, was manufactured in 1986