One of its most controversial, hard-hitting editions ever published, the July issue of WorldNetDaily's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine is a stunning exposй of the homosexual activist movement.
"This issue of the magazine is breathtaking," said Editor and CEO Joseph Farah. "I don't think most people, even WND's sophisticated readership, know what 'gay rights' is really all about. The July issue just vaporizes the movement's slick marketing veneer, and then documents thoroughly the nightmarish world these powerful, well-funded activists have in store for America's children."
Called "Gay rights' secret agenda," the issue explores "How and why the homosexual activist movement has targeted America's children."
"Gay characters have become the norm on sitcoms," writes Steve Baldwin in one of the issue's reports. "It has become fashionable to attack the Boy Scouts; homosexual propaganda inundates many of America's public schools; nearly all the mainstream religious denominations have 'revised' their understanding of biblical teaching concerning homosexuality; and the gay 'rights' legislative agenda is succeeding beyond the advocates' wildest imaginations."
Thus, says Baldwin, "it is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh. However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family. An unmistakable manifestation of the attack on the family unit is the homosexual community's efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement.
"The homosexual community and its allies in the media scoff at this argument," Baldwin notes. "They insist it is merely a tactic to demonize the homosexual movement." But truth is stranger than fiction, notes the author: "Research confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals, and the mainstream homosexual culture commonly promotes sex with children. Homosexual leaders repeatedly argue for the freedom to engage in consensual sex with children, and blind surveys reveal a shockingly high number of homosexuals admit to sexual contact with minors. Indeed, the homosexual community is driving the worldwide campaign to lower the legal age of consent."
But that's just the beginning. July's Whistleblower includes:
- "Activists in the newsroom," by Joseph Farah, revealing in their own words how homosexuals have risen to high positions in the "mainstream" media and made it all but impossible to get the "straight" story.
- "Child molestation and the homosexual movement," by Steve Baldwin, documenting in-depth how the "gay-rights agenda" is strongly focused on youth.
- "Sex, lies and Kinsey," by Dr. Judith Reisman, revealing how criminal pedophile experiments on infants and toddlers were enshrined as liberating "research," became the basis of our modern beliefs about sex, and succeeded in revolutionizing science, education, law and psychiatry.
- "Catholics learning sex from Kinsey's disciples," by Art Moore, documenting for the first time how the late reputed-pedophile professor's teaching created an environment for scandals, and how Kinsey's radically non-Christian teachings became enmeshed in the Catholic Church in America.
- "'Pedophile priests' and Boy Scouts," by David Kupelian, explaining why the news media have a wildly double standard in covering "gay" issues.
- "'Safe schools': The Trojan Horse of the 'gay' education movement?" by Linda P. Harvey, an in-depth look at the current push for "safe zones" – often amounting to homosexual recruiting zones – in America's public schools. Find out why Dr. James Dobson has publicly called for parents to take their children out of public schools that indoctrinate kindergarten-age students with "homosexual propaganda."
- "Republicans walking tightrope on 'gay rights,'" by Robert H. Knight, showing how the Bush administration is freely appointing homosexuals to high positions.
- "Why Judaism rejected homosexuality," by Dennis Prager. This stunning report, which won the first prize from the prestigious Amy Foundation, reveals how the Jewish religion, and later Christianity, brought about the ultimate sexual revolution. One of the most important and revealing articles on homosexuality ever published.
- "Gay rights' secret agenda," by David Kupelian, which explores the core reasons that activist homosexuals are obsessed with youth.
- "Change is possible" by Stephen Bennett. A former promiscuous gay – now happily married for nine years and with two children – describes his "coming out" of homosexuality.
"Our goal with Whistleblower has always been to showcase the kind of groundbreaking reporting and raw, truthful information that could truly change the reader's paradigm – the way he sees things," said WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian. "This issue of Whistleblower succeeds in that big-time. I think our readers will be in a state of shock when they read this issue. Their understanding of the Catholic Church's sex scandal, of what's really happening to America's public schools and other institutions, and even of their own religion, will never be the same."
Russia has left the list of 33 largest holders of US government bonds, after the country disposed of at least a third of remaining bonds