Source Pravda.Ru

Chechen authorities arrest three suspects in July terror attack

Authorities in Chechnya have detained three men suspected of carrying out an ambush on security forces that killed 15 people last month.

Chechnya's Interior Minister Ruslan Alkhanov said that the three, Ayub Tuntuyev, Aslanbek Vitrigov and Ali Agamirzoyev, have confessed to having participated in the attack and said it was ordered and financed by notorious warlord Shamil Basayev.

Militants set off a bomb near a police minibus in war-ravaged Chechnya on July 19, leaving 15 people dead, including two children, and wounding more than 20 others, the AP reports.