On Tuesday, February 12th, the State Duma of the Russian Federation gave the third and final reading to the bill that bans smoking in public places.
Thus, according to the text of the bill, smoking will soon be banned:
- In cafes, bars, restaurants and other catering places;
- At workplaces and in office buildings;
- On beaches;
- In long-distance trains, aircraft and long-distance passenger vessels.
- At airports, bus stations, sea and river passenger ports and at a distance of 15 meters near them.
- In urban and suburban transport, as well as on commuter rail platforms.
- In hotels, hostels, places of public accommodation, offices of residential and commercial organizations, social services, state power and local self-government premises.
- On markets and non-stationary trade objects.
- In educational, youth and sports facilities and on their territory, in cultural institutions.
- In health care, rehabilitation, and spa facilities.
- In common areas of apartment buildings - in hallways, stairwells, etc., including elevators.
- On children's playgrounds.
- On gas stations.
"We should use shock therapy to sober up the Americans. In this case, the Americans will speak about the need to resume dialogue. There is no other option"
The United States is concerned about the current crisis in the relations with Russia and suggests returning to reasonable policies to avoid a nuclear war