A look at the Russian Criminal Code charges against oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky. News reports said a court found him guilty on most charges Tuesday:
- Article 159, Section 3: Theft of someone else's property ... by fraud.
- Article 315: Repeated evasion by representatives of a commercial organization to abide by a court decision.
- Article 165, Section 3: Causing property damage ... by fraud, in the absence of signs of theft, committed by an organized group.
- Article 199, Section 2: Tax evasion in particularly large amount by an organization (committed) repeatedly by a group in prior collusion.
- Article 198, Section 2: Tax evasion or evasion to pay insurance payments in particularly large amount by an individual.
- Article 327, Section 2: Repeated forgery of official documents.
- Article 160: Embezzlement.
The face of USA's First Lady Melania Trump after her handshake with Russian President Putin has received a lot of attention in social media
The Ukrainian government refuses to abode by its obligations, rejects a peaceful resolution of the conflict, and disregards its own people, the president said