Starting today, "PRAVDA.RU" launches a new project. We will be publishing information concerning various federal property auctions. The newspaper has signed an agreement with representatives of the Russian Fund of Federal Property. "We are glad that "PRAVDA.RU" has agreed to take this responsibility to inform foreign investors of these auctions," declared head of the public affairs department Vladimir Zelentsov to a "PRAVDA.RU" correspondent.
"As a result, I hope they will become understandable for foreign investors."
"PRAVDA.RU" will provide the most detailed information regarding the upcoming auctions. Should you decide to participate in any one of them, do not hesitate to forward your inquiries to the following address: Pravda.ru The first news concerns the sale of shares of Armavisky wholesale enterprise.
Russian Fund of Federal Property
1. "Armavirsky wholesale enterprise" Public Corporation
Krasnodarsky regional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property informs of the upcoming auction of the company’s shares.
I. General info
1. Permission - Terms and conditions regarding privatization of shares of the public company “Armavirsky wholesale enterprise” has been approved by the Ministry of State Property of the Russian Federation (decree issued Sept. 30, 2003; №4644).
2. Share owner – The Russian Federation represented by a specialized government establishment under the government of the Russian Federation "Russian Fund of Federal Property".
3. Auction host (Seller) – Krasnodarsky regional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property.
4. Auction type (means of privatizations) – public auction; open to any number of participants as well as price offers pertaining to the property.
5. Registration for the auction starts on - July 15th, 2004
6. Registration ends on – August 9th, 2004
7. Time and Place of the registration – weekdays 10:00 am to 5:00 pm MSK; auction will be held at the following address: 350020, Krasnodar city, Krasnaya street, building 176.
Contact phone number: (861-2)59-72-14
8. Date, time and place of registration for perspective participants: August 11, 2004; at 10:00 am MSK; at the following address: Krasnodar city, Krasnaya street, building 176, Room #809.
9. Date, time and place of the actual auction – August 11, 2004; at 10:00 am MSK; at the following address: Krasnodar city, Krasnaya street, building 176, Room #809.
10. Minimum bidding price – 30 000 rubles.
II. Information about shares to be put up for auction
1.Total number, State's registration number, categories of shares to put up for auction – 4285 shares, State's registration number – 18-1-n-0448, date of issue Nov. 16th 1993.
2. Total face value of shares – 4285 rubles.
3. Regulatory value of shares to be put up for auction – 346493 rubles.
4. Starting price – 662500 rubles.
5. Additional charges – none
III. Information of the share issuer
1. Name of the company in full and in abbreviated form, Zip code, auction address, State's registration information.
2. Name of the company in full – public corporation "Armavirsky wholesale enterprise".
3. Abbreviated form – "Armavirsky wholesale enterprise".
4. Company's address: 352909, Krasnodar region, Armavir city, Mir street, building 48.
5. State's registration information: Public corporation "ARMOPTTORG" registered by Armavir city administration. State's registration – series A №3922; date of issue June 28, 2002. #1022300634124 Registration date: Oct. 22 2002.
2. List of products (services) – wholesale
3. Assessed contribution of the public corporation, total quantity of issued shares, their face value:
Assessed value – 16 802 rubles Total quantity of issued shares – 16 802 shares State's registration number – 18-1-п-0448 (of Nov. 16 1993) The issue has been officially registered by the Department of finances, budget and administration of the Krasnodar region. Face value of each share – 1 ruble
4. Register holder – "Kuban registrar" branch JSC (joint-stock company) "Sibirsko-Uralski registrar center".
Address: Krasnodar city, Starokubanskaya street, building 114/1, office 1. Contact phone# (861-2)31-26-01, 31-94-94
5. Balance-sheet of the public corporation (latest report)
6. Liabilities of the public corporation- property tax - 20, 56 rubles ecology – 10, 01 thousand rubles
Income tax: federal budget – 1, 46 thousand rubles, regional budget – 3, 9 thousand rubles, local budget – 0,49 thousand rubles, income tax - 19,96 thousand rubles, land tax – 55 thousand rubles, police dues - 0,3 thousand rubles, sales tax – 80, 58 thousand rubles transportation taxes – 3,36 thousand rubles, pension fund - 8,67 thousand rubles,
7. Number of staff members of the public corporation (as of April 1 2004)- 25 people
8. Total ground area of the property – 6016,9 sq m (Krasnodar region, Armavir city, Mir street, building 48). General tenancy.
26053,19 sq m (Krasnodar region, Armavir city, Pervomaiskaya street, building 2). General tenancy.
9. Information regarding a part of the products (services) of the public corporation that is on the list of managing subjects, whose possessions equal to or exceed 35 % of a product on the market.
Not on the list
10. Information regarding any subsidiaries and/or any affiliates (their shares)
No subsidiaries/No affiliates
11. Additional data regarding issuer – for inquiries please visit Krasnodar city, Krasnaya street, building 176, Room 809. Contact phone: (861-2)59-72-14
Representatives of the Israeli Defence Ministry responded to recent reports about the possible delivery of S-300 SAM systems from Russia to Syria. Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that Israel would destroy those systems
Russia is to start supplying S-300 air defence systems to Syria in the near future. The shipments will be conducted free of charge