“PRAVDA.RU” launches a new project. We will be publishing information concerning various federal property auctions. The newspaper has signed an agreement with representatives of the Russian Fund of Federal Property. “PRAVDA.RU” will provide the most detailed information regarding the upcoming auctions. Should you decide to participate in any one of them, do not hesitate to forward your inquiries to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Simvol” public corporation
North-Western interregional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property informs of the upcoming auction of the company’s shares.
I. General info
1. Permission - Terms and conditions regarding privatization of shares of “Simvol” public corporation has been approved by the Ministry of State Property of the Russian Federation (decree issued Dec 2 2003, №6734).
2. Share owner – The Russian Federation represented by a specialized government establishment under the government of the Russian Federation “Russian Fund of Federal Property”.
3. Auction host (Seller) – North-Western interregional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property. 4. Auction type (means of privatizations) – public auction; open to any number of participants; bidding terms are not disclosed.
5. Registration for the auction starts on - July 20th, 2004 6. Registration ends on – August 16th, 2004 7. Time and Place of the registration – weekdays 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm MSK; auction will be held at the following address: St. Petersburg, Russia, Smolny street, building 3, Room № 3-113.
Contact phone number: +7(812) 279-50-95
8. Date, time and place of registration for perspective participants: August 19, 2004; at 11:30 am MSK; at the following address: St. Petersburg, Russia, Smolny street, building 3, 3rd floor.
II. Information about shares to be put up for auction
1.Total number, State’s registration number, categories of shares to put up for auction – 383 shares, State’s registration number - 72-1П-292 (Mar 9, 1993; 20,01% of the authorized capital
2. Total face value of shares – 383 rubles.
3. Regulatory value of shares to be put up for auction – 49 753 rubles.
4. Starting price – 280 000 rubles
5. Additional charges – none
III. Information of the share issuer
1. Name of the company in full and in abbreviated form, Zip code, auction address, State's registration information
Name of the company in full – “Simvol” public corporation
Abbreviated form – “Simvol”
Company’s address: 198005, St.-Petersburg, Russia, Egorov street, building 23B.
State’s registration information: Public corporation “Simvol” has been registered by St. Petersburg’s registering chamber №2678 Feb 12, 1993 (№2208).
Main State registration number – 1027810260136 (series 78№004280790)
Date of the record – Nov 12 2002
2. List of products (services) – manufacturing products for machine-building
3. Assessed contribution of the public corporation, total quantity of issued shares, their face value:
Assessed value – 1914 rubles Total quantity of issued shares – 1914 shares State’s registration number – 72-1П-292 (of Mar 9 1993)
Face value of all shares is 1 ruble
4. Register holder – public corporation “United regional registrar Vesta”. Location: 192012, St. Petersburg, Russia, Babushkin street, building 123. Contact Phone: +7(812) 267-44-12, Fax: +7(812) 103-00-75.
5. Balance-sheet of the public corporation (latest report) 6. Liabilities of the public corporation – according to the data provided by the public corporation “Simvol” (as of Apr 1 2004) the corporation owes 24 126 rubles, including debts before federal budget – 21 490 rubles; territorial budget – 2 176 rubles; local budget – 460 rubles.
7. Number of staff members of the public corporation (as of Apr 1 2004)- 21 people
8. Total ground area of the property – “Simvol” public corporation uses a piece of land (352 sq m) on leasing terms
9. Information regarding a part of the products (services) of the public corporation that is on the list of managing subjects, whose possessions equal to or exceed 35 % of a product on the market.
Not on the list
10. Information regarding any subsidiaries and/or any affiliates (their shares)
No subsidiaries/No affiliates
11. Additional data regarding issuer – for inquiries please visit St. Petersburg, Russia, Smolny street, building 3, Room №3-113. Contact phone: +7(812) 279-50-95
Most EU countries are allied with US-dominated NATO - a killing machine involved in smashing one sovereign state after another. It's responsible for vast destruction, millions of casualties, and appalling human misery from the rape of Yugoslavia and post-9/11 US-led wars of aggression - based on Big Lies and deception.