Source Pravda.Ru

"Good Morning America" covers boy's story about swallowed magnets

"Good Morning America" features today Braden Eberle, a 5-year-old boy from San Jose, who is going to enlarge upon the problem of powerful magnets found in many children's toys and the danger they may cause once swallowed.

This boy knows everything about it through his experience. He himself has fallen victim to such negligence.

It happened last April, when Braden swallowed two small magnets from a toy construction set. The parents were not very much concerned about the case till the boy complained of stomachaches. The examination showed that an immediate surgery was necessary. It turned out that the magnets had pulled toward each other in his upper intestines and were pinching them.

The magnets appeared to contain neodymium, a rare powerful earth metal.

Till now there were also reported 33 injuries and one death from swallowed toy magnets. In safety concerns all the toy containing these magnets were recalled.


The majority of experts in the field of armaments admit that made-in-Russia weapons can be referred to as best weapons in the world. To substantiate this point, suffice it to recall that many countries make their own ripoffs of world-famous Russian weapons.

Three types of weapons that were stolen from Russia

US Deputy Representative to the UN, Jonathan Cohen, stated that Russia should return the Crimea and the Donbass region to Ukraine so that the United States could lift anti-Russian sanctions

US wants Russia to return Crimea, forget Donbass