Source Pravda.Ru

Kent Chipotle restaurant connected with food poisoning cases

Having had a bite at a local Chipotle restaurant, 47 people at Kent State University felt ill.

47 students had severe vomiting, diarrhea and nausea and had to apply for medical help at the university's health center and Robinson Memorial Hospital.

Kent health officials inspected the Mexican restaurant on Sunday and found out that all the victims ate burritos late Thursday and on Friday. The officials learned that the victims donated blood and then received coupons for free food at this restaurant.

The symptoms and the illness itself disappeared in 24 hours.