Source Pravda.Ru

Russian woman dies from severe alcoholic poisoning in Egyptian resort

 

A Russian female tourist died of alcohol poisoning in Egypt's resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, officials with the consular department of the Russian embassy in Cairo, said, citing a police resort. The accident occurred on the night of January 1 - the woman's body was found in her hotel room.

According to police, the cause of death was established as the state of extreme alcoholic intoxication. It was said that such incidents occur three or four times a year.

Insurance companies do not cover such incidents, so relatives of the victims will have to pay all costs associated with the transportation of the body to Russia, said the consulate.

 

Comments
Russian poultry stuffed with antibiotics and dangerous bacteria
Keys to understanding the world from Feminism - Science and Feminism
Sheep disrupt the work of US missile defences in Romania
The Large Families that rule the world
Russians name their biggest sexual taboos
Russia's new torpedo carrying 100-megaton nuclear warhead nullifies USA's Prompt Global Strike
Ukraine suspicious about Russia's intention to give away rusty ships to Kiev
Keys to understanding the world from Feminism - Science and Feminism
You're invited to death penalty: Barbaric traditions of world's most progressive states
Russia's new torpedo carrying 100-megaton nuclear warhead nullifies USA's Prompt Global Strike
Russia's new torpedo carrying 100-megaton nuclear warhead nullifies USA's Prompt Global Strike
Russian poultry stuffed with antibiotics and dangerous bacteria
Americans declassify plans to drop 466 nuclear bombs on USSR
Russia's new torpedo carrying 100-megaton nuclear warhead nullifies USA's Prompt Global Strike
Russia's and China's gold may end global domination of US dollar
Unveiled: Secret Pentagon UFO program. From science fiction to science fact
Russian poultry stuffed with antibiotics and dangerous bacteria
Russia eyes opportunity to restore all Soviet bases that had to be abandoned after 1991
Call girl dies of asphyxia in bizarre sexual encounter
Call girl dies of asphyxia in bizarre sexual encounter
Call girl dies of asphyxia in bizarre sexual encounter