Source Pravda.Ru

Grandmother gives her grandson glass of gasoline to drink

In the evening on February 6, the emergency department of the Angarsk hospital received a three-year boy with a diagnosis of gasoline poisoning. Half an hour later the child died.

The boy and his grandmother were standing on a bus stop to go to the village of Meget. The boy got very cold, and the lady took the child to a friend of hers, who had a shoe shop. In the shop, the boy asked for a glass of water. The careless woman took a glass and a bottle of clear liquid that she saw nearby. After a few sips, the boy became ill. The child was rushed to hospital where he subsequently died.

Investigation is underway, circumstances of the incident are being clarified.

 

 

Comments
Kremlin reacts to Russian model poisoning in Salisbury
Russia sees Israel as enemy after Il-20 shootdown
MiG-31 supersonic fighter jet crashes in Central Russia, pilots eject
MiG-31 supersonic fighter jet crashes in Central Russia, pilots eject
Most Russians want smartphones banned in schools
MiG-31 supersonic fighter jet crashes in Central Russia, pilots eject
Russia sees Israel as enemy after Il-20 shootdown
MiG-31 supersonic fighter jet crashes in Central Russia, pilots eject
Russia sees Israel as enemy after Il-20 shootdown
Trump sows death in Gaza Strip as US to celebrate opening embassy in Jerusalem
Russian Navy admiral says Russia will torpedo US warships, if need be
Russian Navy admiral says Russia will torpedo US warships, if need be
MiG-31 supersonic fighter jet crashes in Central Russia, pilots eject
Former GRU officer exposes two Russian Salisbury spies
Africa's heart bleeds, who is to blame?
How Russia can respond to Israel following Ilyushin Il20 shootdown
Africa's heart bleeds, who is to blame?
Woman sucks her men dry in bed like female spider
China wages trade war against US, remains largest investor in US debt
Russia mourns victims of Ilyushin Il-20 shootdown
How Russia can respond to Israel following Ilyushin Il20 shootdown