Source Pravda.Ru

Grandmother gives her grandson glass of gasoline to drink

In the evening on February 6, the emergency department of the Angarsk hospital received a three-year boy with a diagnosis of gasoline poisoning. Half an hour later the child died.

The boy and his grandmother were standing on a bus stop to go to the village of Meget. The boy got very cold, and the lady took the child to a friend of hers, who had a shoe shop. In the shop, the boy asked for a glass of water. The careless woman took a glass and a bottle of clear liquid that she saw nearby. After a few sips, the boy became ill. The child was rushed to hospital where he subsequently died.

Investigation is underway, circumstances of the incident are being clarified.