Residents of US liberal states search for psychologists on google 50 percent more as compared to residents of conservative states, Pravda.Ru reports.
Vermont has the most searchers for mental health help, at 74% greater than the national average, which makes sense, since it is a far-left state with a socialist Senator, Bernie Sanders, who likes to talk about the joys of rape. People in liberal Massachusetts and far-left New York search 55% and 56% more often for therapists as well (California, which you would expect to be worst of all, is "only" 41% above average). By contrast, in Idaho, (adjusted for population size), people search 51% less often for therapists, 34% less often in Wyoming, and 29% less in Oklahoma. There is also an astonishing 76% more therapists per capita in Blue States.
People in Blue states are more likely to be liberals, and liberals are more likely to be mentally ill. Liberals suffer from:
1) Phobias, such as fears that they are destroying the Earth (when in reality, they are only destroying America)
2) Guilt, for being white or male or having a job or earning money
3) Unhappiness with their bodies or sexuality, due to schizophrenia or gender identity disorder
4) Greed and envy, towards other people's property
5) Anger towards people of different genders or races
Is is any wonder that they need psychological counseling more often, when their whole ideology is based various forms of mental disorders?
Read article on the Russian page of Pravda.Ru
U.S. Justice Department is acting behind the scenes to have Assange extradicted from the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, and prosecuted in the U.S.