A judge has restored David Hasselhoff's right to visit his two teenage daughters after access was suspended over a videotape showing the recovering alcoholic apparently intoxicated, an attorney for the actor said.
Lawyer Melvin Goldsman made the disclosure Monday before the start of a closed-door court hearing concerning the videotape and related issues.
Hasselhoff, 54, and his former wife, Pamela Bach, 43, both attended the hearing, but neither provided details after it ended.
"It went very well, the truth was told, and I can't say any more," Hasselhoff said outside court.
Goldsman said the suspension order had been lifted Friday after being implemented May 7. The two-week suspension had been set to expire Monday.
Goldsman declined to elaborate on Monday's hearing.
Bach's attorney, Debra Opri, told reporters "we're very happy" but provided no further details. Another hearing was scheduled for June 1.
Portions of the video that was broadcast showed Hasselhoff, wearing only blue jeans, lying on a floor and clumsily eating a hamburger while one of his daughters scolds him about his drinking.
On Friday, Opri's publicist, James Levesque, said the judge was scheduled to review Hasselhoff's fitness to visit the two girls, Bach's requests for increased spousal and child support, and the possible need for the former "Baywatch" star to enter alcohol rehabilitation.
Opri had asked that Hasselhoff be barred from visiting 16-year-old Hayley and 14-year-old Taylor until June 1.
The judge also wanted Hasselhoff, Bach and their daughters to meet with a psychologist to evaluate custody and visitation arrangements.
Hasselhoff and Bach have been arguing over child and spousal support for months. They were married in December 1989. They were divorced last year.
Hasselhoff had been living in Nevada while appearing in the Las Vegas production of "The Producers."
"As soon as we can see the concentration of American aircraft on airfields in Europe, we will simply destroy those airfields by launching our medium-range ballistic missiles at those targets"
The Russian Federal Space Agency, Roscosmos, found out the origin of the hole in the household compartment of the Soyuz MS-09 spacecraft