Source Pravda.Ru

Rambo is back in business

Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role as gun-toting John Rambo in the upcoming "Rambo IV," said Ben Nedivi of Millennium Films, which is producing the project with Emmett/Furla Films.

The 59-year-old Stallone also intends to bring boxer Rocky Balboa out of retirement. He will write and direct "Rocky Balboa," the sixth film in that franchise, with shooting set to begin next year.

Nedivi said the $50 million („џ41 million) "Rambo IV" will recapture the rawness of "First Blood," which launched the franchise in 1982.

Production is set to begin after "Rocky Balboa" wraps. Michelle Bega, a spokeswoman for Stallone, said the actor wasn't available for comment Friday.

A new "Rambo" script hasn't yet been written, but the story calls for the reclusive Vietnam veteran to return to his vigilante ways when a young girl is kidnapped. The first three films grossed a combined $614 million („џ506 million) worldwide, AP reports.

A. A.

In response to the unlawful December 1 arrest and detention of Chinese tech giant Huawei's chief financial officer Sabrina Meng Wanzhou by Canadian authorities in Vancouver at the behest of the Trump regime, facing possible unacceptable extradition to the US, Beijing warned its high-tech personnel last month against traveling to America unless it's essential.

China Warns Against Travel to US and Canada