Source Pravda.Ru

U.K. requests suspect’s extradition from Italy

A major suspect in the failed bombings in London on July 21 has admitted his involvement in the attempted attacks that day. Britain requests the criminal to be extradited from Italy.

His is the first case in which Italy has been asked to hand over a terrorist suspect to another EU country under the new rules.

Hussain, who was born in Ethiopia but has a British passport, is suspected of trying to blow up a train near Shepherd's Bush station in west London on 21 July.

He is believed to have left London Waterloo on a Eurostar train on 26 July, travelling to Paris and Milan before arriving in Rome.

On Sunday, Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon said ministers were to investigate how Hussain was able to leave the UK after the attacks. He said extra passport checks for those leaving the country were being considered.

Meanwhile, six men and a woman are being questioned after two new police raids in Brighton. So far, 19 people have been held in connection with the failed attacks on July 21, AP reports.

They are being held under the Terrorism Act on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism, or harbouring fugitives.

Since the arrests on Friday of those suspected of carrying out the failed bombings, police are focusing on finding those who helped plan and finance the attacks, as well as those of 7 July.

Read more on suspects arrested

The Online world was filled with "outrage" over the fact that Donald Trump's chief propagandist, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, had been asked to leave a restaurant

The Sarah Huckabee Sanders scam