Nearly a month after being buried by Haiti's killer quake, a 28-year-old man has been pulled alive from the wreckage of a building in Port-au-Prince.
Evan Muncie's rescue comes more than two weeks after the government called off search-and-rescue efforts.
Muncie, was found buried in the rubble of a marketplace and may have been trapped since the January 12 quake, according the New Zealand Herald.
Doctors said he was suffering from extreme dehydration and malnutrition but did not have any major injuries from being crushed.
Dr Mike Connelly at the University of Miami field hospital said Muncie had been left "emaciated" by his ordeal.
"He hadn't had anything in quite some time. He had open wounds that were festering on both of his feet," he said, Haiti News reports.
The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation put the head of the contractor company of Russia's space corporation Roskosmos, Sergei Slastikhin, on international wanted list
"Washington operators of the sanctions machine ought to get acquainted with the history of Russia, to stop the unnecessary fussing," spokesperson for the Foreign Ministry said