The European Court of Human Rights has entertained an action filed by victims to last year's theatre siege in Moscow. Terrorists then seized the theatre on Dubrovka Street and the spectators. 129 hostages were killed and over 700 injured in the release operation.
24 persons who suffered from the act of terror appealed to the ECHR claiming moral damage compensations from the Moscow government, the plaintiffs' lawyer Igor Trunov told RIA Novosti Wednesday.
Moscow courts have disallowed 3 of such claims, while another 21 claims are still under consideration.
The European Court's reply to the effect that it entertains the action came the other day and is dated August 28, according to the lawyer.
The court asked for more documents pertaining to relative court proceedings in Moscow.
If one assumes that the two people who gave the interview indeed work for Russian special services, then they acted very unprofessionally and risky
Representatives of the Russian Defence Ministry said that the missile that shot down the passenger Boeing 777 aircraft over the Donbass on July 17, 2014, was manufactured in 1986