The morning at Savannah Elementary School on Thursday turned into chaos. 19 people got to the hospital under suspicion of fume poisoning.
Shortly after 8 a.m. 16 children and 3 adults complained of minor eye irritation and one of the adults also complained of moderate difficulty in breathing. This all was caused by a mysterious “minty smell.”
At hospital the victims were examined and their conditions were not considered life-threatening.
The police started an investigation to trace down the reason and the source of “minty smell”, but still no answer is found. According to some reports it might have been a chlorine leak.
The draconian ferocity of aggressive wars continues as we watch the unwarranted aggressive events unfolding against Iran in the Persian Gulf Region. One sees a contrast between a real issue and an imaginative problem
Syria seems to have become the land of miracles, the only place in the world where terrorists can suddenly become life saviors, or at least that's how it is being depicted