The demonstrators will ask:
1) No more military actions in Libya after the criminal desaster of the 2011 (Nato war)
2) Italy must oblige countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Gulf, Usa to STOP helping Daesh (and other terrorists) as they still do (who supplies weapons and other stuff to Daesh? Who helps the fighters entering? who buy the oil? The economic contrast to Daesh is vital.
3) Italy must stop giving weapons to Saudi Arabia which bombs Yemen
4) The West must stop supporting the so-called moderate rebels in Syria
5) Italy must exit from Nato and become a peaceful, neutral country.
No War Network
Russia convenes a meeting of the UN Security Council after Ukraine passed the law on the state language in Ukraine. Grigory Tarasenko, a blogger from Odessa, believes that Zelensky will suppress the resistance of the Russian-speaking population in Ukraine