A well known South Korean activist, Choi Sun-yong, claims that a secret North Korean military operation sunk the South Korean Navy vessel, the Cheonan, last month. Media in South Korea reported Choi Sung-yong claims to have had contact with a senior North Korean army official, who told the ‘Family Assembly Abducted to North Korea’ activist about the alleged plot.
Sung-yong claims the unnamed military official told him that the operation to bomb the Cheonan involved several North Korean army commandos. The operation was said to be a revenge attack for a short sea battle between the two Korea’s in November 2009, Newsolio reports.
An explosion split the 1,200-ton Cheonan in two on March 26 while the ship was on a routine patrolling mission in the western waters near the tense maritime border with North Korea. Fifty-eight sailors were rescued, but at least 38 died and eight are missing. The military officer told Choi the soldiers are being hailed as heroes in North Korea, Choi told The Associated Press.
Seoul has not openly blamed Pyongyang for the sinking of the Cheonan, one of South Korea's worst naval disasters. North Korea has denied involvement , The Associated Press informs.
The national football team of Saudi Arabia is to be punished for the bad game that the players showed during the opening match of the World Cup 2018 in Moscow
One must have noticed that pro-Western democracies on the territory of the former USSR tend to collapse very quickly, even though their Western preachers are always stable