The morning at Savannah Elementary School on Thursday turned into chaos. 19 people got to the hospital under suspicion of fume poisoning.
Shortly after 8 a.m. 16 children and 3 adults complained of minor eye irritation and one of the adults also complained of moderate difficulty in breathing. This all was caused by a mysterious “minty smell.”
At hospital the victims were examined and their conditions were not considered life-threatening.
The police started an investigation to trace down the reason and the source of “minty smell”, but still no answer is found. According to some reports it might have been a chlorine leak.
Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov announced a possible move that Russia can take in response to new US sanctions
The Central Bank of Turkey announced measures to protect the financial market of Turkey against the background of the collapse of the Turkish lira and conflict of interests with the United States of America