Society » Real life stories
Author`s name Ольга Савка

Officials of the major city in Russia's Ural region caught surfing porn websites

The city mayor had to reprimand the subordinates for their passion for online pornography

It is well known office employees use only about 40 percent of the internet traffic for work. The remaining 60 percent is used for visiting erotic sites, forums and fun sites. It is noteworthy, reasonable chiefs have nothing against such a correlation. It has been tentatively proved, the working efficiency does not increase, if office workers are banned from visiting certain websites. However, everything should have reasonable limits too. When the entertaining traffic volume exceeds 80 percent, a company and its employees will have severe problems.

A scandal has recently occurred in the city administration of Ekaterinburg, Novy Region news agency reported. It became known as a result of a special inspection that municipal officials prefer porn websites to all other online resources.

A source in the Ekaterinburg city administration told Novy Region, the inspection of Internet users was carried out by the department of informational technologies and protection. Having analyzed the data, specialists concluded that porn sites had received the largest number of visits. The committee for investments and the committee for juridical work were found most active departments of the Ekaterinburg administration at this point. According to the source, Ekaterinburg Mayor Arkady Chernetsky harshly criticized the porn-loving subordinates at the special session on August 16th.

Comments
Iran's next moves on nuclear deal much more important - Kremlin
Russian air defences ready to shoot down NATO drones and reconnaissance aircraft over Crimea
Kremlin wants foreign invaders out of Syria
Russian air defences ready to shoot down NATO drones and reconnaissance aircraft over Crimea
Elon Musk and a Truth called Pravda
Russian air defences ready to shoot down NATO drones and reconnaissance aircraft over Crimea
The Royal Wedding and the Silly Season
The Royal Wedding and the Silly Season
The Royal Wedding and the Silly Season
The Royal Wedding and the Silly Season
Attempts to blame Russia for MH17 disaster continue zealously
Ukraine's exit from Commonwealth of Independent States will affect common Ukrainians most
Kremlin on failed nuclear missile tests: 'Listen to President Putin and believe him!'
Russian air defences ready to shoot down NATO drones and reconnaissance aircraft over Crimea
Russian air defences ready to shoot down NATO drones and reconnaissance aircraft over Crimea
Russian stock market, national currency collapse because of US sanctions
Russian stock market, national currency collapse because of US sanctions
Russians massively break traffic rules on Crimea Bridge
Putin’s spokesman: Total blockade of Russia impossible
Attempts to blame Russia for MH17 disaster continue zealously
Attempts to blame Russia for MH17 disaster continue zealously