1. Floccinaucinihilipilification - "the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation".
With 29 letters, it is the longest non-technical word in the first edition of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), which presents it as "enumerated in a well-known rule from the Eton Latin Grammar". The OED dates its first use in literature at 1741 in William Shenstone's Works in Prose and Verse: "I loved him for nothing so much as his flocci-nauci-nihili-pili-fication of money".
2. Mesonoxian - of or related to midnight.
3. Tyrotoxism - poisoning by cheese or any milk product.
4. Zabernism – an obsolete word meaning 'the abuse of military power or authority; unjustified aggression'. From the name Zabern, the German name for Saverne in Alsace, where in 1912 an overeager German subaltern killed a cobbler who smiled at him.
5. Rastaquouere - a social climber.
6. Finnimbrun - obs. rare a trifle, a gimcrack.
7. Lamprophony – loudness and clarity of voice.
8. Mungo - adumpster diver, one who extracts valuable things from trash.
9. Erinaceous - of the Hedgehog family; like, or characteristic of, a hedgehog.
10. Selcouth - unfamiliar, rare, strange, marvelous, wonderful. For example: The List Universe is such a selcouth website!
The Russian Defence Ministry acknowledged that the Americans treat Russian military men in Syria with respect. The Americans always warn Russia accordingly, but not Israel
After the incident with the shootdown of the Ilyushin Il-20 reconnaissance aircraft over the Mediterranean Sea, Russia will supply an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system to Syria
Indeed, how dare they run US-independent policy? They should have followed the example of the European Union that turned independent states of the Old World into US-ditto entities