Health
Author`s name Lisa Karpova

High on marijuana brownies - Comments

Three employees of a company in the city of Victoria in Canada, became ill after a coworker inadvertently gave them chocolate brownies made with marijuana. Local police said they were investigating a possible case of "intoxication" after the three were taken to a hospital "dazed and disoriented."

Show more

Dear readers! Please observe community rules and respect each other. We do not practice censorship. However, all offensive comments will be deleted, and their posters will be blocked.