A student died a very terrible and absurd death in Ukraine. The student was chewing a piece of gum, which exploded in his mouth. The young man apparently soaked the gum in some chemical solution, Ukrainian online media outlets report with reference to Interfax.
The accident happened in the town of Konopta, the Sumsky region of Ukraine. A 25-year-old student of the Kiev Polytechnic University was found dead in his apartment. The young man died as a result of the explosion of a chemical substance.
Forensic experts are working on the scene trying to determine the composition and the type of the explosive substance. They believe that it was most likely made at home.
Police officers said that the student intended to make experimental gum and soaked a piece in the chemical agent. The test of the new product had a tragic ending – the student had his head severed as a result of the explosion.
Unilateral alliances are a rule in the history of US-Latin America relations. As well as in the US's relations all over the world.